Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hi everyone!
I hasn't been on in soo long. Mommy and me read everyones blogs every day. Mommy has been busy with school and work and band. She is not home very much and when she is she's working on the computer or cooking. I just got my Gizzy quilt from Millie's mom. It's really pretty. Mommy says it'll look good in her room cause it's green and purple. She says she will post some pictures later if she can get me to slow down enough to take some pictures of me on the quilt. She already got pictures of Munchkin and Judith, but she wants to wait to have all three pictures before she posts them.

3 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay, Fiona! We'll wait, just don't take another three months please...okay.

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Where are you sweety?