Monday, July 9, 2007

Hey everyone!
Sorry i havent been on. Mommy was at work a lot and then she went to Rhode Island for the 4th of July. She left me home for 4 days. Her dad was home but he doesnt pay attention to me. He likes the dog better!! Mommy says she will put up pictures later. She and her mom have to go get food for dinner and stuff. Mommy was talking about having a party! That sounds like fun. There's only been one party here since i came and one of mommy's mom's friends held me the whole time. i liked that. Pictures will be up later. bye bye

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I was wondering what happened to you. How could he possibly like the dog better? This is very puzzling.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Um, he likes a dog better? Wow. No taste. Sigh, mommy said that she had woofies and they are sweet too. I don't get it.
Stop by my blog when you get your pictures up, I can't wait to see more pictures of you!
I'm glad everything is OK and you've just been busy.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Welcome back Fiona! Glad it was just dat 'bean being bizzy' stuff dat kept you away...

Monty Q. Kat said...

Dog? Sheesh. Cats are way cooler.

GLad to see you're back!