Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello! My name is Fiona. i am a 9 month old, domestic longhair tortiseshell kitten. i have a ton of energy. Mommy says that i can be a real butthead sometimes. She usually says this right after i've bitten her toe or something. i've been with mommy for 5 months. There are two older cats here. Mommy says i have to be nice to them, cause they've been here longer then i have. There's a dog here too. She doesn't like me. Mommy says i haveto be nice to her cause she's old. Mommy says she's 11. Mommy also says i have to let the big cats blog sometimes too. She says they won't want to blog as often as me but i stillhave to let them. We'll see about that! Mommy says i havetogo now cuase sheneeds the puter. Goodnight!

5 comments:

Millie said...

Hi Fiona!

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the cat blogosphere! I'm gonna send an email to the folks at the cat blogosphere page and tell them you are a new cat blogger and they will make an announcement and then you will get to meet LOTS of great cat friends.

Have you got some pictures to show us of what you look like?

your new friend,
Millie

Daisy said...

Hi Fiona! I am glad to meet you. Do not worry, I like to give the bitey to my Mommie, too! G'night, now.

LZ said...

Hi Finoa! Its really great to meet you. Good luck with your new family, I can't wait to hear more about your antics!!

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Fiona, welcome to the cat blogosphere. We'z love making new frends. Do yoo haf any pikshers of yoorself? We'd love to see yoor pretty face.

Unknown said...

Hi Fiona! I love meeting new kitty bloggers.

Welcome to the cat blogosphere! I can't wait to see some pictures of you.

-Rosie